A Venly, The Sandbox, and Polygon, the Big Trio, are set to reunite for a holiday event! This time, they are utilizing the most effective Web3 tactics and resources to offer you one-of-a-kind Christmas NFTs.
- Five days of live events, games, and activities will award 120 Christmas NFTs and countless VENS!
- Polygon blockchain will empower the course of events.
- Participants can win both: Santa’s Sack of NFTs and VEN tokens.
The campaign will be available through the Christmas, and to take part, you only need to do three simple things.
Join the Christmas NFT Campaign
1) Take part in the seasonal offer
When you register for the airdrop, you must provide your email address (12–15 December). The form will be closed on December 15 at 8 a.m. UTC. You must also tweet about your participation in the form.
During the airdrop phase, your free Venly wallet will get the free Christmas Access Pass NFT (December 16–19). You will receive an email after the airdrop with a link to this wallet and your NFT.
Related Content: Blockchain Bandicoot: Retro NFTs With Real-World Value
2) Profiting from NFTs and VENs
Use your NFT access pass and Venly wallet to join their private Christmas discord channel, participate in the 120 NFT Giveaway Campaign, and complete daily activities and games to earn VENS.
3) The 120 NFT Prizepool consists of the following:
- 104 x The Sandbox
- 5 x Gaimin Alpha Pack
- 5 x GenX by HOK
- 4 x REVV Racing Collection
- 1 x TradeRaceManager
- 1 x RedKiteNFT
In case you didn’t know, VENS is a token that can be earned by participating in Venly Market activities. They are an advantage of bidding on, buying, or selling NFTs.
They will also use this chance to add 5,000 USDC to the leaderboard for Christmas Week (19–25 December)
How to earn money through the events?
To keep things simple, pleasant, and all-inclusive, there will be two methods of earning money:
1) The NFT holiday bag: 120 NFTs will be obtained through BountyBlok. Simply use your wallet to join the Bountyblock campaign and submit proof of your brand-new Christmas NFT, and you will be able to do tasks in exchange for entries. As you accumulate more entries, your chances of winning an NFT improve.
2) From December 19 to December 23, you can earn VENS by participating in their five games and activities. From a total prize pool of 20,000 VENS, one hundred winners will each receive 200 VENS. To win a competition, you must either finish in the top five or tweet about it. Each competition will award prizes to the top five finishers.
Subscribe to the NFT Lately newsletter to receive news covering the latest NFT-related drops, releases, reviews, and more.